Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday 30 October 2015

How to Change From a Hobby to a Business Part 2



Oyyy! do you really want to know?

Got to say the shit is hitting the fan this month of trying.

Okay you can beat one system by telling them to get lost (what ever that system is!?!)

Then oooh great, lovely, another system pops up and you think okay, should I be joining the raving mad nutters that do war & shit or do I just try and fit in with civilian society?

Wake up!, you are most likley a civvy, I know I am, I like cake, stores, food, even being a prepper is a civvy occupation or hobby.

I'm just saying from my point of view, nope I am not removing my ass from my bed, love to see some honesty from YOU ALL #MEH !

BUT in the mean time, please do watch telly and stuff as why not!!!?

No comments:

Post a Comment