Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday 24 October 2015

How to change from a Hobby to a Business in UK? #deathstar



Part 1

Meh! - Hard subject, I have been mulling this over for years - or tripping and falling through the various government agencies that NOBODY wants to talk about.

Example: if you leave the #DWP #ESA #JSA or #HMRC you are a non person in UK. You need to be in one of these Government controlled systems to be a LEGAL worker here.

My Latest jaunt/push into self employment was over rent - I had a choice - you declare yourself self employed and all its meaning or you go back into the "system" of DWP or ESA/JSA and get put in a work program.

As a stressed/anxious person - I felt I had NO OPTION but to try my luck at self employment AGAIN.

You ask ANY self employed person about TAX these last 20/30 years they will shrink away like you just put posion on their leaves, try it - for an experiment - see them avoid the subject at all costs.

Okay back to subject, so far it has COST ME cash to convert from hobby to business - dispite getting LESS money - how does that work :/ ?

Buy something from me and  we will be connected FOREVER!!!! Stuff that new 30 day rule of REGS - you buy MY things we are virtually FAMILY! (just like the friggin'  Godfather!)

Oh yeah "call to action" click here NOW!!!! and buy all my things they will make you a sexy, better person, I am told 100% http://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/vintagezomby


No comments:

Post a Comment